1. General information
- This policy applies to the Website, operating under the url: twistdance.co.uk
- The service operator and personal data administrator is: TWIST Sklep taneczny Justyna Zakowicz ul. Starowiejska 52, 21-002 Gdynia
- Operator's e-mail contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data with regard to the data you voluntarily provide on the Website.
- The Service uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Running a newsletter
- Running a commenting system
- Running an online forum
- Conducting online chat
- Handling of enquiries via the form
- Preparation, packaging, dispatch of goods
- Provision of the services requested
- Debt collection
- Presentation of an offer or information
- The service performs functions to obtain information about users and their behaviour in the following ways:
- Through the data voluntarily entered in the forms, which are entered into the Operator's systems.
- By storing cookies (so-called "cookies") on end devices.
2. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- The login and personal data entry sites are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This ensures that the personal and login data entered on the site are encrypted on the user's computer and can only be read on the target server.
- Personal data stored in the database is encrypted in such a way that only those holding the Operator key can read it. In this way, the data is protected in case the database is stolen from the server.
- User passwords are stored in hashed form. The hash function operates in a one-way fashion - it is not possible to reverse it, which is now the modern standard for storing user passwords.
- The operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
- In order to protect data, the Operator makes regular backups.
- An important element of data protection is the regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of software components.
- The service is hosted (technically maintained) on the servers of the operator: dhosting
4. Your rights and additional information on how your data will be used
- In certain situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if this is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with you or for the fulfilment of obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- hosting company on a delegated basis
- postal operators
- law firms and debt collectors
- payment operators
- public authorities
- operators of the commentary system
- operators of online chat solutions
- authorised employees and associates who use the data in order to fulfil the purpose of the website
- companies providing marketing services to the Administrator
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than is necessary for the performance of the related activities defined by separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, data will not be processed for longer than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to personal data concerning you,
- their rectification,
- limitation of processing,
- and data portability.
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in 3.3 c) to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, including profiling, with the right to object not being exercisable where there are valid legitimate grounds for the processing overriding your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the establishment, assertion or defence of claims.
- The Administrator's actions may be complained about to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the operation of the Service.
- Automated decision-making, including profiling, may be undertaken in relation to you for the purpose of providing services under the contract concluded and for the purpose of direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of data protection legislation. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. information on the forms
- The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user, including personal data where provided.
- The service can save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The website may, in some cases, store information to help link the data in the form to the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user's e-mail address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g. to process a service request or sales contact, registration of services, etc. Each time, the context and description of the form clearly informs you what it is used for.
6 Administrator logs
- User behaviour information on the website may be subject to logging. This data is used for the administration of the website.
7 Relevant marketing techniques
- The Operator uses remarketing techniques to match advertising messages to the user's behaviour on the website, which may give the illusion that the user's personal data are being used to track the user, but in practice no personal data are transferred from the Operator to the advertising operators. A technological prerequisite for such activities is that cookies are enabled.
- The operator uses a solution that examines user behaviour by heat mapping and recording behaviour on the site. This information is anonymised before it is sent to the service operator so that it does not know which individual it relates to. In particular, typed passwords and other personal data are not recorded.
- The Operator uses a solution that automates the operation of the Website in relation to users, e.g. it may send an e-mail to a user after visiting a specific subpage, provided that the user has agreed to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
8 Information on cookies
- Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User's terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Service User's terminal equipment and accessing them is the Service Operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining a session of the Website user (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- to achieve the objectives set out above under 'Essential marketing techniques';
- The Website uses two main types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "permanent" (persistent cookies). "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's terminal equipment until they log off, leave the website or switch off the software (web browser). "Persistent" cookies are stored on the User's terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- The web browsing software (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User's terminal device by default. Users of the Website may change their settings in this respect. The Internet browser makes it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies For details, please refer to the help or documentation of your Internet browser.
- Cookies placed in the Service User's terminal equipment may also be used by entities cooperating with the Service Operator, in particular companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. cookie management - how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies that are essential for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may make it impossible, to use the websites
- To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions: